Office hours: Thursdays from 16:00 - 17:00.
Since February 2017 I am a doctoral candidate at the Chair of Software and Systems Engineering led by Prof. Alexander Pretschner at the Technical University Munich. I completed my master studies at TUM Department of Informatics, as well, in December 2016. The title of my M.Sc. thesis was "Impact of contention parameters on fair coexistence of Unlicensed-LTE and Wi-Fi in 5GHz ISM Band" and was done in collaboration with Intel Corporation. In 2014 I completed my B.Sc. with thesis titled "An embedded system for access control with a Bluetooth module" at the Faculty of Computer and Information Science, University of Ljubljana in Slovenia.
I am extremely passionate and active in the field of gender equality, especially when it comes to the representation of women in STEM.
- Self-adaptive cyber-physical systems under uncertainties
- Learning in dynamic, open context
- Multi-agent systems
THESIS TOPICS AND SUPERVISION
If you are interested in writing a Bachelor or Master thesis which is related to my research interests, please contact me by email.
- Mining the unconscious bias in TUM (Application project)
- Data collection from simulated multi-robot systems (M.Sc. Thesis)
- Runtime Verification of Dynamic Architectures (M.Sc. Thesis)
Summer semester 2018
Winter semester 2017/18
Summer semester 2017
VOLUNTARY PROJECTS AND ACTIVITIES
- IFF Officer at Women in CS @ TUM (Informatik Forum Frauen - IFF) (2015 - present)
- IN.TUM Gender Equality Officer (July 2017 - present)
- Machine learning-based run-time anomaly detection in software systems: An industrial evaluation. 2018 IEEE Workshop on Machine Learning Techniques for Software Quality Evaluation (MaLTeSQuE), IEEE, 2018 mehr…
- Nequivack: Assessing Mutation Score Confidence. 2016 IEEE Ninth International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation Workshops (ICSTW), 2016, 152-161 mehr…