New HiWi position!!
It is widely believed that testing and debugging cyber-physical systems (CPS) are challenging. In an interesting cooperation with a leading company in automotive industry, we are focusing on Automotive CPS and trying to face the challenges in testing and debugging automotive systems. In this project, the main idea is the generation of integration tests based on unit tests and fault localization.
What we are looking for
- Very good programming skills in C#
- Knowledge of C++ is desirable, but not required
- Interest in Automotive systems
- Commitment and willingness to learn
What we offer
Practical work on exciting and highly relevant research topics
- The opportunity to work with real industry data.
- A friendly working environment.
- Flexible task timing and arrangement.
- Possible contribution with concepts for research.
- Start: Immediately
- Weekly hours : Initially 10 hours per week (or by negotiation)
- Duration : Initially 3 months, afterwards extensions for up to 6 month each time
Please contact us for questions about this offer: email@example.com