Technische Universität München
Informatik 4 - Lehrstuhl für Software & Systems Engineering (Prof. Pretschner)
85748 Garching b. München
- Tel.: work +49 89 289 17836
I am a researcher and PhD student at the Chair of Software Engineering at TU Munich headed by Prof. Pretschner. I hold a master's degree (with distinction) in computer science majoring in software security also from TU Munich. Prior to my employment at TUM, I have worked as a software developer and security engineer at several different companies.
My research interest lies primary in the area of software integrity protection against Man-At-The-End (MATE) attackers. I’m also interested in distributed systems (particularly microservices) security, insider threat mitigation, cryptography and trusted computing. Currently, I’m working on a toolchain for software integrity protection and evaluation.
Bachelor and Master Thesis Topics
Please contact me if you are interested in doing your Bachelor thesis, Master thesis or guided research project in the field of software protection under my supervision. If you have your own idea for a thesis topic which is related to the ones below, please feel free to contact me.
- Securing Microservice Cluster Management Cockpit using Blockchain (MSc./BSc. thesis)
- Public key Tracing Framework using Blockchain (MSc. thesis)
- Detecting protection guards using machine learning (MSc. thesis)
- Software protection composition framework (MSc. thesis)
- Software Protection Ontology Visualization (BSc. thesis)
- iOS Application Hardening via Obfuscation (MSc. thesis)
Winter Semester 2017/2018: Advanced topics in software engineering
Summer Semester 2017: Software integrity protection lab
Winter Semester 2016/2017: Advanced topics in software engineering
Summer Semester 2016: Requirements engineering