Daniel Elsner, M.Sc.
Technische Universität München
Informatik 4 - Lehrstuhl für Software & Systems Engineering (Prof. Pretschner)
85748 Garching b. München
- Tel.: +49 (89) 289 - 17386
Before joining Prof. Pretschner's chair in July 2019, I studied in Karlsruhe (KIT), Singapore (SMU), and Munich (TUM) and worked in different positions as software and machine learning engineer. My current research focus is on software intelligence and software testing.
If you are interested in working with us, either have a look at our theses openings page or directly contact us at email@example.com. In case you have an interesting idea referring to my research areas, please feel free to contact me directly!
|WS2019/20||Advanced Topics of Software Engineering (IN2309, IN2126)||Lecture + Exercise|
- Maier, M., Elsner, D., Marouane, C., Zehnle, M., & Fuchs, C. (2019). DeepFlow: Detecting Optimal User Experience From Physiological Data Using Deep Neural Networks. In 28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI ’19).
- Elsner, D., Langer, S., Ritz, F., Müller, R., & Illium, S. (2019). Deep Neural Baselines for Computational Paralinguistics. In Proceedings of Interspeech, to appear.
- Maier, M., Marouane, C., & Elsner, D. (2019). DeepFlow: Detecting Optimal User Experience From Physiological Data Using Deep Neural Networks - Extended Abstract. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and MultiAgent Systems (pp. 2108-2110).
- Elsner, D., Aleatrati Khosroshahi, P., MacCormack, A. D., & Lagerström, R. (2019). Multivariate Unsupervised Machine Learning for Anomaly Detection in Enterprise Applications. In Proceedings of the 52nd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
- Hawlitschek, F., Kranz, T. T., Elsner, D., Fritz, F., Mense, C., Müller, M. B., & Straub, T. (2017). Sharewood-Forest–A Peer-to-Peer Sharing Economy Platform for Wild Camping Sites in Germany. Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences, 265.