Informatik 4 - Lehrstuhl für Software & Systems Engineering (Prof. Pretschner)
- Tel.: work +49 89 289 17836
I am a researcher and PhD student at the Chair of Software Engineering at TU Munich headed by Prof. Pretschner. I hold a master's degree (with distinction) in computer science majoring in software security also from TU Munich. Prior to my employment at TUM, I have worked as a software developer and security engineer at several different companies.
My research interest lies primarily in the area of software integrity protection against Man-At-The-End (MATE) attackers. I’m also interested in distributed systems (particularly microservices) security, insider threat mitigation, cryptography and trusted computing. Currently, I’m working on a toolchain for software integrity protection and evaluation.
Bachelor and Master Thesis Topics
Please contact me if you are interested in doing your Bachelor thesis, Master thesis or guided research project in the field of software protection under my supervision. If you have your own idea for a thesis topic which is related to the ones below, please feel free to contact me.
- Currently none.
- Behavior-Based Program Partitioning for Security Enclaves (MSc. thesis)
- Resilience Of SIP Against ML-Based Attacks (MSc. thesis)
- Securing Microservice Cluster Management Cockpit using Blockchain (MSc. thesis)
- Public key Tracing Framework using Blockchain (MSc. thesis)
- Software protection composition framework (MSc. thesis)
- Virt.SC: Combining Self-Checksumming with Virtualization Obfuscation (BSc. thesis)
- iOS Application Hardening via Obfuscation (MSc. thesis)
- Software Protection Ontology Visualization (BSc. thesis)
Winter Semester 2018/2019: Fundamentals of Programming (IN0002)
Summer Semester 2018: Microservice integrity protection lab
Winter Semester 2017/2018: Advanced topics in software engineering
Summer Semester 2017: Software integrity protection lab
Winter Semester 2016/2017: Advanced topics in software engineering
Summer Semester 2016: Requirements engineering
- VirtSC. Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Workshop on Software Protection - SPRO'19, ACM Press, 2019 mehr…
- Practical Integrity Protection with Oblivious Hashing. Proceedings of the 34th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference on - ACSAC '18, ACM Press, 2018 mehr…
- A Taxonomy of Software Integrity Protection Techniques. In: Advances in Computers. Elsevier, 2018 mehr…
- Integrity Protection Against Insiders in Microservice-Based Infrastructures: From Threats to a Security Framework. In: Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations. Springer International Publishing, 2018 mehr…
- Detecting Patching of Executables without System Calls. Proceedings of the Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy, 2017 mehr…
- Requirements Reconciliation for Scalable and Secure Microservice (De)composition. 2016 IEEE 24th International Requirements Engineering Conference Workshops (REW), IEEE, 2016 mehr…
- Enhancing Operation Security using Secret Sharing. Proceedings of the 13th International Joint Conference on e-Business and Telecommunications, SCITEPRESS - Science and Technology Publications, 2016 mehr…